Crank Up The
Sign up for our newsletter for monthly news and giveaways!
Can't Take That Away (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
Like, Subscribe, and Share!
Upcoming Live Shows
White Oak Music Hall
Acadia Bar & Grill
BFE Rock Club
Who we are...
Leif (lead singer, songwriter, guitar) – He’s The Consistent One from Norway. He started playing the guitar at the age of six, and finds inspiration in John Mayer, Sting, and Muse.
- “I love writing, improving gear, rehearsing, recording – you’ve gotta love the whole journey.”
Steve (bass) – He’s The Chill One from one end of the US to the other. A man of many instruments now, he started playing the trumpet when he was seven, and has been influenced by metal, reggae, and classical music.
- “I dig the global diversity of the members combined with everyone’s creativity and tireless work ethic”
Johandy (drums) –He’s The Patient One from the Dominican Republic who started rocking on the drums at 14, and brings flavors of tech death metal and roots reggae to the group.
- “The diversity in our music and how everyone is passionate about creating and growing together is what makes me proud of this band.”
Euan (lead guitar) –He’s The Mischievous One from Scotland. He began studying classical guitar at the age of nine, but his rock influences since then have been Dire Straits, Van Halen, AC/DC, and John Mayer.
- “I really enjoy the performance aspect of music: sharing the music with others, the process of recording and rehearsing, learning new ideas and phrases, and investing in equipment to make the whole audience experience even better.”
Angie (keys, background vocals) –She’s The Dreamer from Texas who started playing classical and gospel music when she was five, and goes to Stevie Nicks, Carole King, Alicia Keys, and the Dixie Chicks for inspiration.
- “The caliber of musicians in CUTS pushes me way out of my comfort zone sometimes - but I get to do it with a band of brothers so it’s fun and always rewarding. My favorite thing is Leif showing up with a brand new song idea and us rocking out to it full-band an hour later.”